Warehousing & Logistics
The strategic location of our facilities in Europe means our warehouses and distribution hubs are ideally located to major ports or main road transport links.
They connect seamlessly with our domestic and international transport networks, which enables us to meet our customers’ cross-border transport needs, just-in-time delivery requirements, final mile delivery and reverse logistics requirements.
Our warehouse logistics facilities ensure the best possible storage, management and delivery of goods to its required destination. Once we have determined our customers exact logistical requirements, we deliver a tailored and cost-efficient solutions in the field of warehousing, value added logistics and supply chain management.
- Short to long-term storage flexibility
- e-Commerce fulfilment specialists
- Pick & pack and re-work services
- Spare parts handling
- Despatch management
- Returns & refusal management
- Dedicated garment (hanging/cartons) storage, consolidation and transport solutions
- Bonded warehouse facilities
- Consolidation / cross dock platforms
- Customs handling, including bonded warehousing and fiscal representation
- International freight management services (road, sea & air)
- Inventory control and stock management